Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting better

This morning I woke up.... looked at the cheese danish in the bakery box, then the scones and yummy goodies hubby brought home from work, and turned around and made scrambled eggs in REAL butter, with 7-grain whole wheat toast with cream cheese and jam instead! Yeah I am soooo proud of myself! For lunch we are having tuna salad, with real mayo, on whole wheat, and baby carrots...

You should all pick up this month's Family Circle if you don't get it already.. there is a great list in the back of foods to eat to either maintain your weight, or loose some... Tells you how many of each kind of foods to eat each day, then gives you examples.. and it is all healthy whole foods, except the last box that has sweets in it... I am going to cut that one out... :o) I pulled it out of the magazine and put it on my fridge.. reminds me to grab something off of it to snack on instead of the candy bars hidden above the dryer...

Have a great day! I feel better already after just a few days of healthier eating.. I hope everyone else does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment